Hannah is an ICF certified Integral Coach. She started coaching in 2019 and has helped many committed individuals re-figure and re-set their lives, both in personally and in business. Clients have included female leaders in industry, creatives, men finding their place in the world and sport professionals.
Drawn to the mountains
Hannah moved to Chamonix, France, from her native UK in 1995. Drawn to the mountains, she built on this passion and her love for languages to create a corporate event business managing large scale events all over the Alps for some fantastic corporate clients with an aptitude for adventure.
She has a know-how of precisely pulling together unique experiences whilst taking into account volatile weather, geographical challenges, budgets, often fantastic personalities, including global leaders from around the globe, whilst keeping breathing and never losing sight of ultimate goal of connection and fun.
The step from events to coaching was a natural, cultivated through the healing roots of her own self development.
- Relationship Coaching
- Addictive behaviours
- Irritating habits
- Finding purpose and balance
- Understanding trauma
- Wisdome of the body
- ICF ACC AND PCC, (Graduate School of Business, Cape Town, New Ventures West, USA)
- BA HONOURS Languages and Literature , (Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- Pilates (Pilates Foundation)
- Ski and Telemark Instructor (BASI)
- Somatic attachment theory (The Embody Lab)
- Nutrition and Sports Nutrition (Shaw Academy)